One of the best places in the world to explore is the nature of Australia. Famous for its unfading beauty with beautiful beaches with white sandbars and the rich wildlife in high mountains, it would be such a bummer to not include the world’s only island continent written on your bucket list and checked off when it is finally achieved.
There will be absolutely no regrets, especially when you will experience horseback riding, mountain exploring, bush hiding and other sorts of fun especially in Snowy Mountains, New South Wales, Australia. For a convenient and safe stay, tour and challenge, you can book for Reynella Rides with this link: https://reynellarides.com.au/
Australia’s Highest Mountain
The journey to the top or peak of the mountain is always the most awaited. In Australia, there are numerous mountain ranges, each with unique beauty and breathtaking skylines like of the Australian Alps of The Great Dividing Range or The Snowy Mountains where Australia’s highest mountain, Mt. Kosciuszko stands tall? With a reliable ride, your mountain trekking experience will be worth remembering!
Snowy Mountains live up true to their name, which is the snow on the mountains. With Mt. Kosciuszko at its 7,310 feet height, it is no wonder why the mountain is covered with snow and experiences heavy snowfalls during the months of June, July, August and September. You can enjoy the vanilla white snow and cold breeze that meets you and your companions. But that’s not only what the Snowy Mountains offer! But if you want to have a great skiing experience, you may visit this link for bookings: https://reynellarides.com.au/
The Kosciuszko National Park
Named after Mt. Kosciuszko, this park is home to snow-filled mountains, lush forests, mysterious caves, and peaceful wildlife.The park is over 6,900 square kilometres for visitors to explore from every nook and cranny if he or she dares to.
There are many things you can enjoy inside Kosciuszko National Park. Here are five things you should try out to make it worth your while:
- Skiing – you can ski with the best ski resorts inside the park.
- Mountain Biking – you can rent out a bike and go with a trusted guide for biking the mountainous trail.
- Horseback Riding – a horse will never fail you on the mountains, the fields or the rivers, you just need to be a good rider. Professionals will teach you how.
- Fishing – the park is rich with freshwater fish, especially in their streams and rivers. With a fishing rod and a good bait, you can catch a fish straight out from the waters!
- Wildlife Watching – watch the birds, roos, rabbits, deer and some endangered animals like the Corroboree Frog, Alpine She-oak Skink and the Alpine Spiny Crayfish. There will be professionals around for your safety and for the animals, too.
Dare To Be One With Nature
Australia’s Kosciuszko National Park is one with nature. You can enjoy every scenic view and the little gifts nature gives to humans by experiencing the trail, the cold, warmth, and the kind hearts of the animals. For ride bookings, you may visit this link for more info: https://reynellarides.com.au/